Graham Phipps elected KHPA Chairman. Mark Ashton Smith elected PG Competition Secretary. Chris Holmes elected HG Competition Secretary.
As yet, the UK XC League is still not up and running for submitting your flights.
Helping us attain our XC potential
This website is dedicated to Pete Coad (1955 – 2013), a British team pilot who made a big impact at the KHPA and national levels, making the comp scene much more welcoming to new faces. BOS and Nationals pilots regard him firm but fair. Optimistic without being unrealistic, he is always able to get the best out of the available days. Known for his sense of humour and practical jokes, Pete’s briefings became legendary.
- Graham Phipps XCs from Chapel to Goonhavern Jan 28.
- Mark Smith XCs Morvah to Madron, Jan 4th.
- New XC site at Morvah. (Contact Chris Holmes before flying.)
- New PG take-off at Gwenvor (Contact Nigel Waller.)
- There will be no ridge runs north of Gwenvor.
- Chris Holmes flies 34.8 km from High Cliff on his hangie.
- Phil Lyons & Lee Knight come 35th and 65th respectively at the Gin Wide Open 2016, St Jean de Montclar, France.
- In May, Wyn Davies flies from Carn Brea to Penryn (PG).
- Glen Fowler wins this years Frost Bite Competition in the paragliding class.