Graham Phipps elected KHPA Chairman. Mark Ashton Smith elected PG Competition Secretary. Chris Holmes elected HG Competition Secretary.
As yet, the UK XC League is still not up and running for submitting your flights.
Helping us attain our XC potential
This website is dedicated to Pete Coad (1955 – 2013), a British team pilot who made a big impact at the KHPA and national levels, making the comp scene much more welcoming to new faces. BOS and Nationals pilots regard him firm but fair. Optimistic without being unrealistic, he is always able to get the best out of the available days. Known for his sense of humour and practical jokes, Pete’s briefings became legendary.
- April 15th – Mark Smith does the Pendeen lighthouse to St Ives ridge run.
- April 15th – Graham Phipps and Tim Jones fly 30km and 22km from High Cliff
- April 13th – Graham Phipps does sea thermal XC over the back from St Agnes on para!
- New XC site at Morvah. (Contact Chris Holmes before flying.)
- New PG take-off at Gwenvor (Contact Nigel Waller.)